Monday, October 19, 2020

A Battletech Solo Campaign

So there's a guy in the 10mm Wargaming group on Facebook that has been posting his Cold War Gone Hot Campaign. It's been very inspirational to see someone just throw caution to the wind and get some gaming in. 

Personally, I love 10mm as a scale. It's my go to scale (I refer you to my pile of shane post. I currently do not have the space to paint or game like I want. And then it hit me why not just get some Battletech in. I can learn the rules a little better and I'll be able to have content to post on a regular basis other then stuff I wish I were doing. 

So I will be doing a Battletech campaign. I decided to go with House Marik because who really cares about them. They're kind of the redheaded step child of Battletech. Plus it will be fun to do something other then Davion or Kurita. I'm thinking a pirate hunting campaign in the Periphery. Because.. why not? Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment